Our transfer form is completely online.
It can be completed on any connected device.
Read this page first before starting the application, because you will need to have information or documentation in hand.
Please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the entire application.
The following documentation will be required to complete the transfer application:
- Student name, grade, and physical residence address (no P.O. Box, etc.)
- Parent/guardian name, mailing address, contact phone and email.
- Documentation of legal guardianship, if applicable (may be submitted electronically or to the MCS Attendance Office).
- information on any student truancy proceedings, suspensions, and/or expulsions.
- If you are a new transfer applicant from outside Monongalia County, you will also need to provide a current student grade, attendance, and discipline report.
Starting June 1 and for the rest of the school year, you MUST use the Out Of Season Application for Student Transfer at bit.ly/2XMXgZp. Please understand that out of season transfers will only be considered under extenuating circumstances.
Questions - please email email@example.com