Options for Internet Connectivity at Home
(Service providers may or may not be available in your area.)
- Offering new, low-income Internet Essentials customers two months of free Internet and raising the speed of that program’s service to 25/3 Mbps.
- Xfinity WiFi hotspots located in businesses and outdoor locations across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free — including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wifi.
- Pausing their data plan for 60 days and giving all customers Unlimited data for no additional charge.
- No Disconnects or late fees and offering flexible payment options.
Frontier Lifeline 1-800-921-8101
- Lifeline service is a government assistance program that provides a discount on the cost of monthly telephone service only ($7.25) or qualified internet access service with or without telephone service ($9.25).
- Visit the Frontier Lifeline page to apply for service.
These providers may also offer broadband service in your area:
- Atlantic Broadband Finance, LLC | 1-888-536-9600 (Cable Modem)
- Lumos Networks Inc | 1-855-465-8667 (DSL)
- United States Cellular Corporation | 1-855-696-8368 (Terrestrial Fixed Wireless)
- HughesNet | 1-844-737-2700 (Satellite) | Coverage Map
- Viasat Inc | 1-844-220-4755 (Satellite) | Coverage Map