How to Access Monongalia County Schools Volunteer Training Policy
All Volunteers need to complete this training per Monongalia County Schools Policy 8-15
- Go to Monongalia County Schools homepage: http://boe.mono.k12.us.
- Click on District Info tab across the top of page.
- Click on Divisions tab on side of page.
- Click on Pupil Services tab on side of page.
- Click on Safe & Supportive Schools tab on side of page.
- Click on Instructions for Volunteer Procedure
Instructions will look like this with active links to use:
- Go to https://goo.gl/8ozUkF
- here is the presentation with what you need to know about volunteering in Monongalia County Schools. (The questions will come from this presentations)
- On the last slide – is a link to the quiz. You must get 8 or more correct on the quiz and complete all parts of that quiz. (If that doesn’t take you to the quiz – here is the link: https://goo.gl/1xKtTu)
- After you take the quiz hit the Submit button
- You will receive a message on the screen that gives your score and if you have passed the training.
- If you passed it will say: “You also will still need to have your Driver's License scanned and pass that scan. This is done at the school. Please allow at least a week for your name to be added to the volunteer list.”
- If you did NOT receive a score of 8 or better
- then you will receive a message that says: Your score was not enough to permit you to volunteer in our schools. Please wait at least 2 days before going through the process again. And remember that you have to get at least 8 correct. Please go back and study the presentation.
- Thank you for volunteering with our schools and Good Luck.
If you pass, please print off your certificate to provide to the South Main Office. Thank you!